This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test ss

[Image: pb001387.png]

this is just a test ss meph..why cant we up load from our pc ? (fix it)  Tongue
Animated-army-smiley-image-0042

(08 Oct 2019, 14:46)jack Wrote: [Image: pb001387.png]

this is just a test ss meph..why cant we up load from our pc ? (fix it)  Tongue
well, if u want u can add it in attachment, its just above "post reply" (ofc after u click new reply or post thread, fast reply doesnt have that option) button, also u can upload screens to https://imgur.com/ and then use [img] tags to place it in your post Smile

ahh got ya.      

wtf meph, just try to put a ss in as a test from the ss viewer to see if it gets written over an it said message to long

[Image: pb000945.png]

works for me

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The message is too long. Please enter a message shorter than 65535 characters (currently 189581).
this is what i get when copy from the ss viewer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06 Nov 2019, 21:05)jack Wrote: Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The message is too long. Please enter a message shorter than 65535 characters (currently 189581).
this is what i get when copy from the ss viewer
yeah i dont get how u copy link that is 65k characters long... what did u copy ?

image location Smile

but, its better to up-load from own pc after copying it there then it dont get overwritten but we cant do that, only attach file

(11 Nov 2019, 08:30)jack Wrote: image location Smile

but, its better to up-load from own pc after copying it there then it dont get overwritten but we cant do that, only attach file
https://imgur.com/ <--- its free u know ? ;p but ill try to find something so u can upload it here too

[attachment=3 Wrote:Mephisto pid='23' dateline='1573588106']
(11 Nov 2019, 08:30)jack Wrote: image location Smile

https://imgur.com/ <--- its free u know ? ;p but ill try to find something so u can upload it here too
lol i know its free. but to copy to own pc is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy quicker than goin to a third party site an.. copy..paste..up-load..copy paste blahhh blahhh blahhh  Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)