This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking forward to join the team

Nick (in game player name):  Ashina

First Name:  Bob

Provide your time zone:  +1 UTC

Favorite Maps:  InnerHospital, Downtown

Hobbies:  Listening to music all day, paintball/airsoft, mountaineering, playing video games(hard ones like RS Siege, Sekiro, Dark Souls, etc.)

Likes:  Smoking, sparking drinks, pizza, beer, weed, spring season, smell of older things, dubstep, drum & bass, books, driving YUGO or Zastava and most importantly water

Dislikes:  Religion, rain, high wind, gloomy weather, high temperatures and conservative places, homosexuals, going to work, America

Comments: So far the community is friendly on the server and I would like to join your ranks. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Hope you have a good day Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hello mate.
who sent you to the forum and or invited you to join us ?
Animated-army-smiley-image-0042

(22 Dec 2019, 21:13)jack Wrote: hello mate.
Hello.
I saw while playing on the server that you are recruiting. 
Thought to give it a try.

(22 Dec 2019, 22:26)baronmazing Wrote:
(22 Dec 2019, 21:13)jack Wrote: hello mate.
Hello.
I saw while playing on the server that you are recruiting. 
Thought to give it a try.
ah ok np, we normally take new players by invite, that way we  take ppl we know. the reason being ppl come on server ask to join then we go throu all the back ground check then tell them there in then we never see them again.
so how much do u play and if your still interested i'll get jason to do a BGC

BG check failed, previous account VAC banned under name “EftimovV”.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb/7849-RADZ-6869/
Pam Landy: This is Jason Bourne, the toughest target that you have ever tracked. He is really good at staying alive, and trying to kill him and failing... just pisses him off.

hello mate,
due to the bgc coming back not clean your app is refused,
as we stream to ACI any dirty players new or old wont get in a streaming to ACI clan.
so good luck

cheers

jack